BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Regression Story




I long to hold all my little ones in Mommies arms and rock them softly and hide them from the cold cruel world.

I long to take them into another world of pretty clothes and pretty colors surrounding us.

Trees shaped as lollipops, snakes that look like gummy treats, fluffy clouds that can be touched and snuggled upon.

I long to lie on the grass and just play the day away, with no pressures or time constrictions.

I long to just gaze up into the night sky and look upon the stars with no care of tomorrow or yesterday.

I long to escape into the magical mysterious world of Unicorns, Fairies, Castles and Majestic Beauty.

I long for the day of complete childish behavior and acceptance of who we are.

I long to see the stress of today melt away with a loving touch.

My child, my adult abies, we lay and imagine a world with no strife, a world of freedom.

Running around with our diapeys on, mud on clothes and our hands, soakey wet bottoms, candy sticky lips, with no care in the world.

Regression, it is a wonderful feeling and worth it every time I regress to that special place with my special someone to share it with.

Mommy Sara

1 888 430 2010

0 comments: